Box Tops for Education is a fun and easy way to raise money for Union Academy. The funds raised in the past have purchased video cameras and computers for students, supplies and other equipment.
If every student brought in an average of just 6 box tops for each month of the year, we would raise over $3000! The money will be spent to continue upgrading the school’s technology and students’ learning experience.
Why Box Tops for Education?
We all shop for groceries, sometimes two or three times a week or more. Now turn those shopping trip into easy cash for Union Academy, and encourage friends to do the same! Just look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds of products like Cheerios®, Hamburger Helper® and Kleenex®, in almost every aisle of the store. All you need to do is clip and send them to UA’s Box Tops coordinator. Each coupon is worth 10¢ for your school.
A Partial List of Box Top for Education Sponsors
From cereal to school supplies, look for Box Tops throughout your grocery store! Just clip the Box Tops and bring them into your school, where they’ll be submitted and redeemed for cash. There are hundreds of products that offer the Box Tops for Education coupons. From General Mills cereals and Hefty trash bags to Green Giant and Betty Crocker Products. The list includes child care products, food items, school and office supplies, and even Brita water filter products and supplies. Some other commercial supports include Land O’Lakes, Welch’s Jams, Avery(R) office products, Nestle(R) Juicy Juice(R), Kimberly-Clark(R), Pactiv(R), and SC Johnson(R) as Box Tops for Education partners. In addition, General Mills products Totino’s(R) Party Pizza(R), Progresso(R) Soup, Betty Crocker(R) Cake Mix and new products Yoplait(R) Splitz(TM) Yogurt and Nature Valley(R) Granola Thins(TM) snack bars have joined Box Tops for Education. For a complete list of products, click this link: http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/participaing-products
About Box Tops for Education
- Box Tops for Education is a program started by General Mills which helps communities provide kids the tools needed for success by generating cash schools can use for what they need most.
- Today, America’s schools have earned over $719 million, and you can find Box Tops on hundreds of products throughout the grocery store.
- Enrolled schools earned more than $78 million dollars for the 2014-2015 school year
- More than 80,000 K-8th grade schools participate in the program
How the Program Works
- There are hundreds of participating products in 42 food and non-food categories that carry Box Tops on their packages
- Each Box Tops clip is worth 10 cents
- It’s simple. Buy the products; clip the Box Tops; send the Box Tops to school.
- Enrolled schools receive two checks a year from General Mills to purchase the things they need like: books, school supplies, playground equipment, teacher training, computers, etc.
- Enrolled schools can earn up to $20,000 every school year by clipping Box Tops from participating products
- Schools can also earn through Bonus Box Tops offers, sweepstakes, and contests
- There are not any restrictions on how each school spends their check. Schools can spend their cash to buy what they need most
GET TO KNOW THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BOX TOPS
BOX TOPS CLIPS
Look for these Box Tops on hundreds of products. They come in all shapes and sizes and each one is worth 10¢ for your school. As a Coordinator, your job is to submit all the Box Tops that parents at your school have turned in.
They don’t need to be clipped perfectly… just make sure each one has a clearly visible product acronym and expiration dates. Expired Box Tops don’t count toward your earnings!
Look for Bonus Box Tops certificates when you shop! Here’s where to find them:
- In stores during special promotions
- On specially-marked packages
- At checkout, printed on your receipt
Bonus Box Tops certificates should also be included in your school’s submission.
Occasionally, parents may get a printed 16-digit eBoxTops™ code. This code must be redeemed online here for your school to receive credit. Do not include eBoxTops™ codes with your Box Tops submission.
BONUS BOX TOPS
Check out the bonus page for chances to win Bonus Box Tops for your school. You can also earn Bonus Box Tops through local grocer websites and with grocery loyalty cards. These electronic bonuses are automatically credited to your school.
BOX TOPS BONUS APP
Earn even more cash to help Union Academy get what we need through the Box Tops for Education® Bonus App. Turn your everyday receipts into cash for your school. It’s free and as easy as 1-2-3.
You can earn Bonus Box Tops in the Box Tops Bonus App in combination with the on-pack Box Tops clip and any other coupon, discount, store program or promotion
HOW IT WORKS:
- Browse and select offers within the App; then purchase those participating products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using the App.
- We’ll confirm your purchase via e-mail and credit your school’s account for any offers you selected and qualified for.
You can view the credits you’ve earned for your school on the “My Activity” tab in the App or by visiting “My School Earnings” at www.boxtops4education.com/earnings
We came up with this simple How It Works guide to show you how it’s done. You can also skip right to the photo-taking tips!
Note: You must be – or become – a member of Box Tops for Education to use the Box Tops Bonus App, so that we know which participating school to award the Bonus Box Tops to. Simply register in the Box Tops Bonus App or visit www.boxtops4education.com to become a member.
New to the Box Tops for Education Program? Learn all about it at www.BTFE.com
KEEP IN MIND:
- Each receipt can only be used once. However, multiple, different offers can be redeemed on the same receipt.
- Each offer can only be redeemed once per receipt. However, most offers can be redeemed multiple times if submitted via multiple receipts.
- You can earn Bonus Box Tops in the Box Tops Bonus App in combination with the on-pack Box Tops clip and any other coupon, discount, store program or promotion unless otherwise stated. Tap into the offer to see any conditions.
- You can only earn Box Tops for the exact product(s) listed so please read carefully.
- Products must be purchased in the United States or at overseas Military Bases.