2014-2015 Was a Success for UA PTA: PTA Newsletter Spring 2015
UA Ranch-Round-Up was a Success!
On Saturday, February 21, 2015 at Sackett Ranch. PTA raised over $30,000 for technology at Union Academy@ Support was provided by parents and community members.
We NEED your support for our 2016 Auction . You can assist by donating an item, service or experience for our silent and live auctions. Please consider a monetary contribution to underwrite the event. Your donations to Union Academy are tax deductible, the appropriate documentation of your contribution will be provided.
- Auction items may be sent to the school, or for your convenience an auction committee member would gladly collect your donation from your place of business.
- Please see the attached Auction Donation form and submit it with your donation Donation Form
- We have also included a list of potential auction items for you to donate: Parent Auction Item Ideas
- Whether you have contributed to Union Academy in the past or you are a prospective donor, your support helps provide financial assistance for classroom technology, teacher professional development, and school expansion projects.
- Additionally we are offering the following tax deductible opportunity:
$500 Corporate/Group Table – Table for eight (8). This donation includes: your business logo or family name(s) in the auction program and on the table signage, on-line presence on the school website and PTA Facebook page, eight (8) tickets to the event, and drink cups for your table.
Contact PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Follow us on Facebook or visit us at our website (http://uapta.com) to receive more information about upcoming Union Academy PTA events
Thank you in advance for your help in making this night a huge success for Union Academy!