The Union Academy School Advisory Council (SAC) is pivotal in our school’s operation. Our School Improvement Plan outlines the activities of our SAC:
- Evaluation of last year’s school improvement plan
- Development of the current school improvement plan
- Contribute to the development of the school improvement plan
- Preparation of the school’s annual budget and plan
- Oversee the the use of school improvement funds allocated last year, including the amount budgeted for each project
- Vote on the distribution of the A+ School Lottery Funds.
See the DAC (District Accountability Committee) website for further information on our school’s SAC committees.
The 2017 – 2018 SAC members:
Jennifer Perry (sub)
Cyndi Durham (sub)